Board of the Joint Stock Company Olainfarm (registration number. 40003007246, registered address: Rupnicu iela 5, Olaine, LV-2114) announces that the Annual
General Meeting of Shareholders will be convened on April 29, 2010 at 11:00 at the premises of JSC Olainfarm in Olaine, Rupnicu iela 5.
1. Report of the Board about the results of operations in 2009.
2. Report of the Council about the results of operations in 2009.
3. Report of the Auditing Committee.
4. Approval of the audited Annual report of 2009.
5. Approval of the audited consolidated Annual Report of 2009.
6. Distribution of profit of 2009.
7. Report of the Board about the budget and operational plan for 2010.
8. Elections of the certified auditor for 2010 and setting of the remuneration
for the certified auditor.
9. Elections of the Auditing Committee and setting of the remuneration of the
10. Other issues.
Registration of the shareholders will take place on the day of the meeting, i.e. April 29, 2010 from 10:00 until 10:45 on the venue.
Total number of shares and the total number of the voting shares of JSC Olainfarm is 14 085 078.
Date of the record for participation of the shareholders in the Annual General Meeting of shareholders of JSC Olainfarm is April 21st, 2010. Only those that are the shareholders at the date of record have the right to participate in the Annual General Meeting of shareholders with the number of shares held by them at the date of record.
Shareholders may participate in the Annual General Meeting of shareholders either in person or represented through a proxy:
– When registering the shareholders must present either the passport or other identification document;
– When registering the representatives of the shareholders must present the passport of other identification document, a written power of attorney (a form is available at https://lv.olainfarm.com, http://www.oricgs.lv; and web page of NASDAQ OMX Riga http://www.nasdaqomxbaltic.com) or the legal representative has to present a
document confirming the authority.
In this context, among others, shareholders have the following rights:
– shareholders that represent at least 1/20 of the capital of the company have the right to within 7 days after the announcement is published to ask the Board
of JSC Olainfarm to include additional items in the agenda. Shareholders that ask for an inclusion of additional items in the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of shareholders must submit to the Board of JSC Olainfarm a draft resolutions about the issues to be included in the agenda upon their request or explanations about the item, if no resolution is planned;
– within 7 days after the publishing of this announcement, submit draft resolutions about the items of agenda. Should all submitted draft resolutions be voted and declined, shareholders may submit their proposed draft resolutions during the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders itself.;
– should the shareholder submit an inquiry at least 7 days before the Annual General Meeting of shareholders, the Board shall at least 3 days before the Annual General Meeting of shareholders provide the requested information about the items included in the agenda. It is a duty of the Board to upon the request of the shareholder provide information about the economic situation of the company to the extent necessary for objective decision-making of the particular item on the agenda.
Shareholders may see the draft resolutions of the Annual general Meeting of Shareholders from April 15, 2010 until April 28, 2010 on working days from 09:00 until 16:00 in Olaine, Rupnicu iela 5, in the Legal division of JSC Olainfarm, if scheduled in advance through telephone + 371 6 7013 780 or on the web page of JSC Olainfarm https://lv.olainfarm.com, but on the day of the Annual General Meeting at the registration desk.
Information about the Annual General Meeting and rights of the shareholders is also available at web page of JSC Olainfarm https://lv.olainfarm.com, Compulsory
Official Information Storage System http://www.oricgs.lv and the web page of NASDAQ OMX Riga http://www.nasdaqomxbaltic.com.
Information prepared by:
Member of the Board
Tel: +371 6 7013 717
Cell: +371 2 6448 873