JSC Olainfarm is one of the largest manufacturers of finished drug forms and pharmaceutical semiproducts in the Baltic States. The key principle of our work is manufacturing of reliable and effective high quality products to the whole world. We want to build fair and effective cooperation with our customers: patients, physicians, pharmacists, and partners. To achieve our goals, we make a team of highly qualified, socially secured and well-motivated employees. Our priority is organization of environmentally friendly manufacturing process and constant increase of the Company’s value.
We aim at becoming the leading manufacturer of finished drug forms and chemical-pharmaceutical products in the Baltics with products well known and available worldwide.
Aims and tasks:
- To optimise the product portfolio and supplement it with new finished dosage forms, taking into account market dynamics, specific features, and demands;
- To develop a chemical product direction and create new innovative products and technologies, by specifically promoting co-operation with Latvian scientific institutions;
- To register finished dosage forms manufactured at the company and to supply them to various markets of the world;
- To manufacture finished dosage forms and chemical products for partners;
- To supplement and maintain the intellectual property portfolio of the company.
- To develop and implement a promotional strategy of the company and partners’ product;
- To plan, develop and implement marketing activities in accordance with the company’s mission, aims, and strategy;
- To handle marketing activities and trading on regional markets;
- To carry out marketing studies, process and analyse information to determine the current market demands;
- To determine market potential in regional markets for further business development;
- To launch new product development and introduction in line with the identified market demands.
Manufacturing and product quality
- To enhance client loyalty by making quality products and providing complete information about them;
- To modernise production plants and processes in line with the Good Manufacturing Practice;
- To automate technological processes to increase production efficiency and labour safety;
- To establish new production plants on the basis of existing plants and to create new jobs;
- To promote employees’ long term contributions to the achievement of the company’s business aims;
- To ensure social guarantees and employees’ salaries commensurate to their position and investment;
- To ensure employee training and career growth opportunities.
- To ensure ethical attitude towards environment and to continue organising an environmentally friendly manufacturing process;
- To reduce the environmental impact of the company’s activity both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- To continuously work on increasing the company’s value with innovations, growth and profit increase;
- To provide reliable and clear information in due time about the company’s activity and economic standing;
- To be transparent and open to investors’ interest in the company.