I. Sponsorship projects and public support initiatives supported by JSC Olainfarm are consistent with the company’s philosophy and field of its activities.
- initiatives promoting a healthy lifestyle and corresponding with health care;
- projects promoting the development of the chemical and pharmaceutical industry;
- cooperation with universities that prepare students in the field of pharmacology and chemistry;
- events promoting sports, culture and healthy lifestyle in the Olaine Municipality;
- charity projects contributing to public welfare;
- high-value culture and art-related events.
We DO NOT SUPPORT:
- initiatives contrary to the practice of good corporate governance;
- high-risk sports (car racing, motor racing, bungee jumping, parachuting, etc.);
- political campaigns and organisations;
- private business initiatives with a profit-making goal.
PRINCIPLES of support:
- we prefer sustainable projects as we do not work for today only;
- in our work, we follow the principles of responsible marketing;
- all support and sponsorship requests are evaluated in accordance with the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of Latvia, the Code of Ethics for the Advertising of medical products in Latvia, the Transparency Code of SIFFA and LPMA, and the IFPMA Code of Practice;
- we prefer to cooperate with organisations having the status of public benefit purpose organisations;
- it is important for us to be environmentally friendly;
- we plan a support budget within a year.
II. HOW TO APPLY FOR SUPPORT FOR A PROJECT:
Applications for sponsorship and public support for the next year are considered by the board in September/October of the current year, therefore we urge to submit applications in a timely manner.
If your initiative or project complies with the said areas and principles, and you want to get support, please fill in the form below and we’ll contact you.
The projects submitted are assessed according to the criteria established by the company in its internal policy and in accordance with the public support principles. The Department of Public Relations is responsible for the coordination of support activities.